MCQ quiz on Indian Constitution and Politics multiple choice questions and answers on Indian Constitution MCQ questions on Indian Constitution and Politics objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. 42nd amendment Act was adopted by the Parliament in
2. A member of the Parliament formally loss his membership if he consecutively abstain himself from....................sitting of the House
3. A vote taken unexpectedly without voters having been briefed in advance
4. Adjournment of the House is the power of the
5. All speeches made in the House of People are addressed to
6. Among the following which agency conducts election to the local bodies
7. An interpretation of the Constitution of India is based on the spirit of
8. Article 19 of the Constitution of India contains
9. Article 32 stands suspended during an emergency under Article
10. Article 352 of the Indian Constitution deal with
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Indian Constitution and Politics
Indian Constitution and Politics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Indian Constitution and Politics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....