21. Untouchability Offence Act 1955 was renamed as The Protection of Civil Rights Act 1955 in
22. Village Panchayath is organized under which article of the Constitution of India
23. What is the maximum gap permissible between two sessions of the Parliament?
24. Which among the following Acts introduced the principle of election for the first time?
25. Which among the following is empowered to constitute Inter State Council?
26. Which among the following is not a Fundamental Right?
27. which among the following is not created by the Constitution
28. Which among the following type of authority is given to the President of India?
29. Which article is referred to as the jewel of the Constitution
30. Which article of the Constitution of India deals with the Advisory jurisdiction of the Supreme Court
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....