31. Which Article of the Constitution of India deals with the Fundamental Duties
32. Which article of the constitution of India empower the President to take over the administration of a state on the basis of failure of constitutional machinery
33. Which article of the Constitution of India provides for co-operation between states
34. Which article of the Constitution of India says there shall be a council of Ministers with the Prime Minister at the head to aid and advice the President
35. Which commission has examined the centre- state relations
36. Which Constitutional amendment incorporated the Fundamental Duties in the Constitution of India?
37. Which is the list that contains subjects in which both the centre and the states can l egislate?
38. which of the following is inherent in communalism
39. Which of the following is not a feature of the Constitution of India?
40. which of the following is not an objective of the Directive Principles of State Policy
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....