MCQ quiz on Indian Constitution and Politics multiple choice questions and answers on Indian Constitution MCQ questions on Indian Constitution and Politics objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. The revenue estimate of a budget are prepared by
2. The salary of judges during their offices can be reduced by the
3. The sequence of procedure for passing a Bill in the House is
4. The Speaker use the casting vote
5. The states enjoy exclusive jurisdiction over subjects of
6. The supreme commander of the armed forces in India is
7. The term federal is derived from the Latin word foedus which means
8. The Union Government gives grants-in-aid to the states on the recommendations of the
9. The Union Legislature in India is empowered
10. The Union List consists of
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....