MCQ quiz on Kings, Farmers and Towns multiple choice questions and answers on Kings, Farmers and Towns MCQ questions onKings, Farmers and Towns: Early States and Economies for Class 12 History CBSE objectives questions with answer test pdf for exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Who appointed Dhamma Mahamatas ?
2. Who composed The Harshcharitra, a biography of Harshavardhana ?
3. Who composed the Prayag Prashasti in praise of Samudragupta?
4. Who deciphered Brahmi and Kharoshtl scripts?
5. Who founded the Mauryan Empire ?
6. Who issued the first coins bearing the names of rulers ?
7. Who was Dhamma Mahamatta ?
8. Who was Prabhavati Gupta ?
9. Who was the court poet of Samudragupta, arguably the most powerful of the Gupta rulers
10. Who was the owner, master of a household
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....