MCQ quiz on Bricks, Beads and Bones: The Harappan Civilization chapter 1 History Class 12 multiple choice questions and answers on Bricks, Beads and Bones MCQ questions on Bricks, Beads and Bones: The Harappan Civilization chapter 1 History Class 12 CBSE objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. From where did Harappans get gold?
2. Archeologist have also found evidence of ploughed field at
3. Coastal area of harappan civilasation
4. Consider the following statement:
1. After independence, most of the Harappan civilization centres went over to Pakistan.
2. The Harappan script has been deciphered.
3. Rulers had an important role in Harappan civilization.
4. Dead were buried in Harappa.
Which of the above is correct statement?
5. Consider the following statements about the seals of Proto-Shiva.
1. There is a mention of a diety Rudra in ancient religious texts.
2. Later on Rudra word was used for Shiva.
3. Rudra is not mentioned as Pashupati in Rigveda.
4. Depiction of Pashupati does not match the mention of Rudra in Rigveda.
Which of the given statements is/are correct?
6. Find out which one is not correctly matched
7. From where did Harappans get Tin?
8. Harappa is located on the banks of which river
9. Harappan trade with which country?
10. Mohenjodaro is located on the banks of which river
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....