MCQ quiz on Kitchen Safety multiple choice questions and answers on Kitchen Safety MCQ questions on Kitchen Safety objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Chemicals should be keep where ?
2. Frozen food should be stored at what temperature?
3. If a small grease fire starts in a pan:
4. If you are simmering, baking, roasting or boiling food:
5. If you cut yourself you should?
6. If you have a fire in your microwave:
7. If you leave the kitchen for even a short period of time while you are frying, grilling, or broiling food, you should:
8. If you spill a greasy liquid or oil what should you do first
9. In the case of a burn, what should you do?
10. Keep kids away from cooking areas by enforcing a kid-free zone of:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Kitchen Safety
Kitchen Safety Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Kitchen Safety Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....