11. Which state hosted the first city wide Fathers Day celebration?
12. Which U.S leader was first given the title Father of his Country?
13. Which U.S. President made Fathers Day a permanent national holiday?
14. Who invented and patented the drinking water fountain in 1912 as a tribute to his father?
15. Who is known as the Father of History?
16. Who is often called the Father of Medicine?
17. Who was the first president to support Fathers Day
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....