11. Which National Monument in Arizona features ancient cliff dwellings and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
12. The official state flower of Arizona is the:
13. What is the name of the famous geological formation in northern Arizona known for its colorful layers of rock?
14. Which Arizona lake is one of the largest man-made reservoirs in the United States?
15. What is the state mammal of Arizona, known for its ability to adapt to the desert environment?
16. The Heard Museum in Phoenix is renowned for its collection of art and artifacts from which Native American group?
17. What is the official state butterfly of Arizona, known for its vibrant colors and pattern?
18. Which former Arizona senator and Vietnam War veteran was the Republican nominee for President in 2008?
19. The Phoenix Suns represent Arizona in which professional sports league?
20. Which Native American language is spoken by the Hopi tribe in Arizona?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....