11. Alaska is known for its significant earthquake activity. In 1964, the strongest recorded earthquake in North America occurred in which Alaskan city?
12. What is the traditional Alaskan Native dish made from fermented fish or seafood?
13. Which ocean surrounds Alaska to the south and southwest?
14. The Inside Passage, known for its stunning scenery and wildlife, is a popular route for:
15. Which ancient native art form, involving intricate designs and storytelling, is commonly found in Alaskan Native cultures?
16. Alaska is home to the largest national forest in the United States. What is it called?
17. Which river in Alaska is one of the longest and is known for its significant salmon runs?
18. What is the phenomenon called when colorful lights, known as the Northern Lights, dance in the sky near the North Pole?
19. In 1959, Alaska became the...............state of the United States.
20. Which strait separates Alaska from Russia?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....