21. If a ball touches the line, it is regarded as touching the court bounded by that line.
22. If a player hits a ball on the opponents court, but it is unclear as to which ball was hit, what would be the call?
23. If a player swings at a ball in play and misses it, and the ball flies out of bounds before touching the surface, the player loses the point
24. If a players racquet passes over the net after hitting the ball on the players own side of the net and the ball hits the groun in the correct court, the ball is deemed good.
25. If a point is played starting on the wrong side of the court (adv. Vs. deuce) side, the point is lost by your opponent, and then your opponent realizes that the point was played on the wrong side. Your opponent tells you that a let should be played since the point was played on the wrong side. What is the call?
26. If a server should break a string during a first serve that was a fault and he must go to the bench to get another racquet, is he entitled to a let and allowed to serve his first serve again?
27. If a spectator calls a ball out during the point, what is the call?
28. If the ball is hit around the outside of the net post and lands in the court what is the ruling?
29. If the server is interrupted during the delivery of the second serve, how many serves is the server entitled to?
30. If you cannot tell whether or not a shot was in, the point is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....