11. Who is often credited with popularizing and formalizing the rules of modern fencing during the 18th century in France?
12. What is the term for the blade action where a fencer deflects an opponents attack with a controlled movement of their own blade?
13. Which country has historically been a powerhouse in Olympic fencing, winning numerous medals across various events?
14. In fencing, what is the term for the deliberate misleading movement intended to draw an opponent into making a mistake?
15. What is the term for the blade action where a fencer makes a quick and sudden attack without any preparatory actions?
16. Which fencer is often referred to as "The Mozart of Fencing" and won six Olympic gold medals in the 1950s and 1960s?
17. What is the term for the sudden and aggressive attack made by extending the front leg and launching the body forward?
18. In foil fencing, what is the term for the starting position where both fencers are within striking distance of each other?
19. What is the term for the rapid exchange of blade actions between two fencers, often in close quarters?
20. In fencing, what is the term for the circular motion of the blade used to deflect an opponents attack?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....