21. The Junkanoo street parade takes place on Boxing Day on which island nation of the West Indies?
22. What major holiday does Boxing Day follow?
23. What sport was traditionally played on Boxing Day before it was banned?
24. What was once a popular way to mark Boxing Day in Ireland?
25. Which actor, best known for his role in Game Of Thrones, was born on Boxing Day 1986?
26. Which American president passed away on Boxing Day 1972?
27. Which American president passed away on Boxing Day 2006?
28. Which Chinese revolutionary and founder of the Peoples Republic of China was born on Boxing Day 1893?
29. Which English mathematician and inventor of the Differential Machine (a precursor to the computer) was born on Boxing Day 1791?
30. Which former Yugoslavian country celebrates Independence and Unity Day on Boxing Day, to commemorate the result of the independence referendum held in the country in 1990?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....