MCQ quiz on Rational numbers multiple choice questions and answers on Rational numbers MCQ questions quiz on Rational numbers objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. -(-x) is same as
2. A number of the form p/q is said to be a rational number if
3. Addition is associative for
4. Between any two rational numbers, there lie:
5. If x be any rational number, than x+0 is
6. If y be the reciprocal of rational number x, then the reciprocal of y will be
7. One (1) is
8. Rational numbers are not closed under
9. The additive inverse of a/b is
10. The reciprocal of 0 is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....