MCQ quiz on triangles multiple choice questions and answers on types of triangles MCQ questions on triangles objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Number of element of a triangle is
2. ..............congruent triangles can be made by joining the mid points of the sides of a triangle:
3. ..........triangle is an equiangular triangle.
4. A line segment from a vertex of triangle perpendicular to the line containing the opposite side, is called an.............of the triangle:
5. A line segment joining a vertex of a triangle to the midpoint of its opposite side is called a................of the triangle
6. A plane which is formed by three straight edges as its sides is called
7. A point equidistant from the end points of a line segment is on its
8. A right angled triangle is that in which one of the angles has measure equal to:
9. A triangle can be constructed by taking its sides as
10. A triangle can be constructed by taking two of its angles as
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....