MCQ quiz on Cartesian Plane Coordinate System multiple choice questions and answers on Cartesian Plane MCQ questions on Cartesian Plane Coordinate System objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. If (x, 0) = (0, y), then (x, y) is:
2. If (x–1, y+1) = (0, 0), then (x, y) is:
3. If y = 2x + 1, x = 2 then y is:
4. In the quadrant lV, the X value is always............., and the Y value is always........
5. Point (-1, 2) lies in quadrant:
6. Point (1, -3) lies in quadrant:
7. Point (1,1) lies in quadrant:
8. Point (2 -3) lies in quadrant:
9. Point (-3, -3) lies in quadrant:
10. Quadrant IV contains all points with coordinates:
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....