MCQ quiz on Logarithms multiple choice questions and answers on Logarithms MCQ questions on Maths Logarithms and Exponents objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and mathematics competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. If ax = n, then
2. The relation of y = logz x implies
3. 30600 in scientific notation is
4. 6.35 x 104 in ordinary notation is
5. A number written in the form a x 10n, where 1 <= a < 10 and n is an integer is called
6. Common logarithm is also known as..........logarithm.
7. For common logarithm, the base is
8. For natural logarithm, the base is
9. If log2x = 5 then x is:
10. If x = log y, then y is called the.....................of x.
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....