MCQ quiz on Circles multiple choice questions and answers on Circles MCQ questions on Circles objectives questions with answer for Class 9 test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A chord of a circle which is twice as long as its radius is a................of the circle
2. A regular octagon is inscribed in a circle. The angle that each side of the octagon subtends at the centre is
3. Equal.............of the congruent circles subtend equal angles at the centers
4. Equal............of the congruent circles subtend equal angles at the centers.
5. If chords AB and CD of congruent circles subtend equal angles at their centres, then
6. If there are two separate circles drawn apart from each other, then the maximum number of common points they have
7. If there are two separate circles drawn apart from each other, then the maximum number of common points they have
8. Segment of a circle is the region between an arc and.............of the circle.
9. The angle subtended by the diameter of a semi-circle is.............degree
10. The center of the circle lies in..............of the circle
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....