31. The United States largest trading partner today is
32. The Winter Olympics were held in
33. This city has been nicknamed The City of Gardens
34. This city has tunnels in which Al Capone hid out during the Prohibition.
35. This city is known for its Reversing Falls
36. This city was named for the Huron word meaning meeting place.
37. What animal is Canadas national symbol?
38. What are Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba called?
39. What are Canadas two national symbols?
40. What are Canadians who go to a warmer place for the winter called?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....