21. In which year we women finally declared persons under Canadian law?
22. Loyalists were
23. Most Canadian laws originate with
24. Most Canadians live
25. Most of Canadian wheat farming is in
26. The Canada-United States free trade agreement and NAFTA are important to Canada because they
27. The Canadian Shield is
28. The highest law-making authority in the Canadian government is
29. The province of British Columbia is separated from the rest of Canada by
30. The second largest French-speaking city in the world is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....