MCQ quiz on DNA Replication multiple choice questions and answers on DNA Replication MCQ questions on DNA Replication objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A piece of double stranded DNA has 30% A, what will be the % of G?
2. ...........is the adaptor that is key to converting the triplet codons of mRNA into the protein polymers
3. DNA molecules are made up of subunits called nucleotides that are linked together. How many different types of nucleotides are used to make DNA molecules?
4. During translation, the type of amino acid that is added to the growing polypeptide depends on the
5. Genes for medically important proteins can be cloned and inserted into bacteria, as shown in the diagram on the right. Why can bacteria recognize a human gene and then produce a human protein?
6. Genomic DNA is .............resulting in the production of ............
7. How many amino acids are coded for the strand of mRNA show below? Assume the reading frame begins with the first nucleotide.
8. Humans, butterflies, and trees are all living things. In which of these organisms would you find DNA molecules?
9. In eukaryotes
10. In humans, where does DNA replication take place?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on DNA Replication
DNA Replication Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
DNA Replication Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....