11. The nitrogenous base is linked to the ribose or deoxyribose sugar via a
12. There are 64 codons and 20 amino acids. Which of the following is true?
13. What are the subunits that make up DNA molecules?
14. What is the genetic code?
15. Which nucleotide in the figure below indicates the nucleic acid above is RNA?
16. Which of the following are found in both DNA and RNA?
17. Which of the following bases pairs with guanine?
18. Which of the following contain hereditary information?
19. Which of the following describes the relationship between chromosomes and DNA molecules?
20. Which of the following statements about double-stranded DNA is false?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....