11. Quadrant which has a negative x value but a positive y value is
12. The coordinates for the origin in the coordinate plane are
13. The plane formed by two straight lines perpendicular to each other is called:
14. The point of intersection of two coordinate axes is called:
15. The quadrant havind a positive x value but a negative y value is
16. The real numbers x, y of the ordered pair (x, y) are called.............of point P(x,y) in a plane.
17. The set of points which lie on the same line are called...........points.
18. The vertical number line in the coordinate plane is called ?
19. The X axis is
20. The x-coordinate of a point is called
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....