MCQ quiz on carpentry and wood technology multiple choice questions and answers on carpentry and woodworking MCQ questions on carpentry and wood technology objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A commercial circle jig has an adjustable................that the operator sets to the correct distance for cutting a circle.
2. A device for holding a door closed is called a
3. A fire safety plan should include
4. A hammer is a type of
5. A hammer of which weight is best for everyday use?
6. A hand drill is generally used to drill holes............or less in diameter.
7. A hinge is a piece of hardware used as a
8. A power drill for woodworking should be variable speed and
9. A rabbet is a(n)...............placed along the end or edge of a board.
10. A screw-mate drill and countersink can be used with
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....