MCQ quiz on Plumber multiple choice questions and answers on Plumber and Sanitary Safety MCQ questions on Plumbing objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. The fresh water supply, sewage lines and ventilation in new building construction is commonly known as what?
2. A fitting that allows a secondary pipe to branch off a main pipe is known as what?
3. A fitting that sits inside the hub of another fitting to reduce its size or alter its interior is known as what?
4. A valve used to tap into an existing pipe is known as what?
5. A vertical pipe that is connected to the drainage system and usually protrudes through the roof is known as what?
6. How to stop bleeding of injured person?
7. Soldered joints are most commonly found on what type of pipe?
8. The cut off valve frequently found where the water supply pipe comes out of a wall is known as what?
9. The installation of plumbing, usually in the ground, prior to the completion of walls, ceilings or floors is known as what?
10. The setting of fixtures, such as toilets, sinks and faucets is commonly known as what?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....