MCQ quiz on CNC Machines multiple choice questions and answers on CNC Machines MCQ questions quiz on CNC Machines objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Questions and Answers on CNC machine working and tools. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A CNC machine find widest applications in the field of
2. A CNC machine tool has a continuous part control both linear and circular along X, Y, Z and control of table rotation about X axis and Z axis, so the machine should be called
3. A CNC milling machine would have
4. A machine will be said to have CNC control if
5. CNC is not applicable in
6. CNC machining has the following main advantage over conventional machining practice
7. The main advantage of computer numerical control over conventional automatic control which is referred to sometimes as fixed automation is
8. For milling a bilaterally symmetrical 2-D profile on metal plate 10 millimetres thick, a CNC milling machine would require the following accessory or attachment
9. Holes are to be drilled on the circumference of a circle with regular angular spacing. If a CNC machine is used it should essentially
10. In a CNC machining centre, any complex cutting motion involving X, Y and Z moments is carried out by
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....