MCQ quiz on Cartesian Plane Coordinate System multiple choice questions and answers on Cartesian Plane MCQ questions on Cartesian Plane Coordinate System objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A horizontal number line that divides the coordinate plane is?
2. A quadrant which has x and y values that are both positive is
3. A set of two real numbers that locate a point on a plane is called
4. An ordered pair is a pair of elements in which elements are written in specific:
5. Cartesian plane is divided into.........quadrants.
6. How is an ordered pair arranged in the cartesian plane?
7. If (x, 0) = (0, y), then (x, y) is:
8. If (xâ€“1, y+1) = (0, 0), then (x, y) is:
9. If y = 2x + 1, x = 2 then y is:
10. In the quadrant lV, the X value is always............., and the Y value is always........
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Cartesian Plane Coordinate System
Cartesian Plane Coordinate System Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Cartesian Plane Coordinate System Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....