21. The Y axis is
22. The y-coordinate of a point is called:
23. When plotting points in a coordinate plane, which directions should you go first?
24. Which of the following lines is parallel to x-axis?
25. Which of the following lines is parallel to y-axis?
26. Which of the following points is on the origin?
27. Which ordered pair satisfy the equation y = 2x:
28. Which quadrant has x and y values that are both negative?
29. A horizontal number line that divides the coordinate plane is?
30. A quadrant which has x and y values that are both positive is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....