MCQ quiz on Language and Linguistics multiple choice questions and answers on Language and Linguistics MCQ questions on Language and Linguistics BA English objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A collection of similar Idiolect make up
2. A minimal meaningful unit in the grammatical system of a language is
3. A person who can use more than two languages
4. A person who can use two languages is called
5. A person who has the ability to use only one language is called
6. A syllabic division is marked with
7. A unit of speech which is at a level higher than the speech sound or phoneme
8. According to the height to which the tongue is raised, vowels can be classified into
9. According to the part of the tongue that is raised, vowels can be classified into
10. According to the position of lips vowels can be divided into
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Language and Linguistics
Language and Linguistics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Language and Linguistics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....