MCQ quiz on History of English Language multiple choice questions and answers on History of English Language MCQ questions on History of English Language objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. ...............of the English language distinguish three main stages in its development
2. After the Norman Conquest, which language became the language of courts and government?
3. Anglo-Saxon is otherwise called as
4. In 1453, ................., the seat of European learning fell to the Turks.
5. In the year, ............., the seat of the European learning, Constantinople, fell into the hands of the Turks.
6. In the year..........., English replaced French as the language of the law courts.
7. It is believed that the original Indo- European has split up into.............distinct language groups.
8. Italian words also begin to make their appearance in English, especially in connection with music and the arts during the
9. Language is a social phenomenon
10. Max Muller, German Philologist is associated with
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....