MCQ quiz on Language and Linguistics multiple choice questions and answers on Language and Linguistics MCQ questions on Language and Linguistics BA English objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. In the pronunciation of the word ink the alveolar /n/ becoming a velar sound is an instance of
2. In transformational Generative Grammar, the Generative means
3. In which of the following words, is the sound /k/ aspirated
4. IPA stands for
5. IPA stands for
6. It is possible to write down spoken language and read aloud the written material. This property of language is called
7. Language is never static. It goes on changing. This property of language is called
8. Morpheme alternants are called
9. On the basis of the criterion of the state of the tension of the tongue, vowels can be classified into
10. Phonemes which effect meaning change in the same linguistic environment are said to be in
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....