11. What is the name of the river you see from Paris most famous landmark the Eiffel Tower?
12. Which city is the furthest north?
13. Which country is the famous playwright Henrik Ibsen (1828-1906) from?
14. Which countrys name literally means Low Country?
15. Which European country is bordered by Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, and Austria?
16. Which European country is known as Suomi in its own language?
17. Which famous sporting event started in Ancient Greece?
18. Which mountain range runs from Austria to Italy?
19. Which of the three Baltic States is the only country in the world to have its own national fragrance?
20. Which river runs through Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France and the Netherlands?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....