11. Statistical process control (SPC) is best defined as the use of
12. The critical path for a project is best described as the
13. The DMAIC model is defined as:
14. The statistics that summarize a population are referred to as
15. The team prepares Data Management Plan during which of the following phase:
16. To calculate 99.97% statistical control limits, the practical use of sigma level should be:
17. What are the ways of capturing VOC
18. What is the correct order of the six-sigma phases?
19. What type of data is illustrated by discrete distributions?
20. When the sampling method used creates a difference between the result obtained from the sample and the actual population value, the difference is known as
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma Green Belt Question and Answer