MCQ quiz on quadrilaterals multiple choice questions and answers on quadrilaterals MCQ questions on quadrilaterals, square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus, trapezoid objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A polygon formed with four sides equal is a
2. A quadrilateral having each angle equal to 90o is called
3. A quadrilateral is formed by............line segments.
4. A quadrilateral shaped photo frame has all sides equal. Which of the following is not a possible shape for the photo frame ?
5. A................is a rhombus.
6. ABCD is a rhombus such that Angle ACB = 40o, then Angle ADB is
7. All rectangles, squares and rhombus are..............but a trapezium is not.
8. All the sides of the rhombus are
9. Diagonal of a parallelogram divides the parallelogram into triangles.
10. Diagonals of a parallelogram....................each other at a point
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Quadrilaterals
Quadrilaterals Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Quadrilaterals Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....