MCQ quiz on Logarithms multiple choice questions and answers on Logarithms MCQ questions on Maths Logarithms and Exponents objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and mathematics competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. If ax = n, then
2. The relation of y = logz x implies
3. 30600 in scientific notation is
4. 6.35 x 104 in ordinary notation is
5. A number written in the form a x 10n, where 1 <= a < 10 and n is an integer is called
6. Common logarithm is also known as..........logarithm.
7. For common logarithm, the base is
8. For natural logarithm, the base is
9. If log2x = 5 then x is:
10. If x = log y, then y is called the.....................of x.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Logarithms
Logarithms Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Logarithms Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....