21. Lord Mountbatten arrived in India on 22nd March 1947 as the new Viceroy in the place of Lord Wavell to finalise the process of the transfer of power. His first act was to invite Gandhiji to meet him in that connection. When did Gandhiji meet him for the first time?
22. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was born on
23. On being arrested for his Quit India programme, where was Gandhi detained?
24. On which day of March 1930 Gandhiji started with a band of chosen volunteers on his famous Dandi March to break the law by manufacturing illegally, but openly, salt from the sea?
25. Subhash Chandra Bose was elected President of the Congress in 1938 with Gandhijis goodwill. He wanted a second term, but Gandhiji did not approve of it. Despite the disapproval, Bose fought the election and won it, defeating the official candidate by over 200 votes. Gandhiji took it as a personal defeat. Identify the candidate.
26. The book Unto This Last greatly captivated and transformed Gandhi. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
27. The differences with Gandhiji led Subhas Chandra Bose to resign the Presidentship of the India National Congress in 1939. Leaving the Congress he formed a new party called __________________.
28. The historic August session of the All-India Congress Committee, at which the Quit India Resolution was passed, was held at Gowali Park in __________________.
29. To become a barrister in England, one had to join one of the Inns of Courst. After obtaining admission, Gandhiji joined the Inner Temple on
30. To put the ideas of Unto This Last into practice, Gandhiji founded the Phoenix Settlement near Durban which came into being in the middle of the year
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Mahatma Gandhi Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....