41. In interference experiment, by keeping all other parameters constant, if you see the thin film interference from different angles, you will observe
42. In interference experiment, monochromatic light is replaced by white light, we will see
43. In Michelson interferometer semi silvered mirror is used to obtain
44. In Michelson s interferometer 100 fringes cross the field view when the movable mirror is displaced through 0.0248 mm. Calculate the wavelength of monochromatic light used
45. In Newtons ring experiment, the diameter of the 15 th ring was found to be 0.590 and that of the 5th ring was 0.336 cm. If the radius of Plano convex lens is 100 cm, compute the wavelength of light used
46. In Newtons Ring experiments, the diameter of bright rings is proportional to
47. In Newtons Ring experiments, the diameter of dark rings is proportional to
48. In Newtons rings experiment, if monochromatic source of light is replaced by another monochromatic source of higher wavelength. What will be the effect on radius (or diameter)?
49. In Newtons rings experiment, if we reduce the radius of curvature of Plano convex lens to zero, what will be effect on Newtons rings?
50. In Newtons rings experiment, if we reduce the radius of curvature of PlanoConvex lens to zero, what will be effect on Newtons rings?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Interference and Diffraction
Interference and Diffraction Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Interference and Diffraction Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....