MCQ quiz on Interference and Diffraction multiple choice questions and answers on Interference and Diffraction MCQ questions on Interference and Diffraction of light objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Colors in thin films are because of
2. Diffraction due to circular aperture If a light passes through a small pinhole, and incident on a screen. What will be observed on the screen?
3. Diffraction is special type of
4. Extended source is needed in
5. Find the maximum value of resolving power of a grating 3 cm wide having 5000 lines per cm, if the wavelength of light used is 5890 Ao.
6. For all transparent material substances, the index of refraction
7. Fraunhofer diffraction at a Plane Grating. What is the meaning of grating element for a diffraction grating?A It is the width of a single slit
8. Fraunhofer diffraction is observed when
9. Fresnels type diffraction is observed when
10. Fringe spacing is defined as the distance between two Consecutive
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....