MCQ quiz on Reflection and Refraction multiple choice questions and answers on Reflection and Refraction MCQ questions on Reflection and Refraction objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A beam of light emerges from water into air at an angle. The beam is bent
2. A mirage can occur
3. A penny lies in the bottom of a tea cup filled with water. As you look down on the penny, compared to its actual depth, it looks
4. A person standing waist-deep in a swimming pool appears to have short legs because of light
5. A person standing waist-deep in a swimming pool appears to have short legs because of light
6. A rainbow nicely illustrates an example of light
7. Stars twinkle when seen from Earth at night. When seen from the moon, stars
8. The explanation for a filled root beer mug looking fuller than it is involves
9. When a light beam emerges from water into air, the average light speed
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....