101. Which of the following phenomenon cannot be explained on the particle nature of light
102. Which of the following phenomenon produces colors in soap bubble?
103. Whose principle or law states that each point on a wave front may be considered a new wave source? Is it
104. Why in Newtons rings setup, the beam splitter (mirror) is kept at 450?
105. Why in Newtons rings the center spot is always dark?
106. X-ray diffraction can be observed by using
107. A beam of light is incident on a large block of glass. The index of refraction of the glass is greater than one. Is the wavelength of the light in the glass?
108. A beam of white light is passed through a diffraction grating and the resulting spectrum is allowed to fall on a screen. Which one of the following is the color of light that undergoes the greatest deviation from its original direction? Is it
109. A color with a wavelength longer than that of yellow is
110. A diffraction grating is optically equivalent to a multiple slit system in which the number of slit, N is typically
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Interference and Diffraction
Interference and Diffraction Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Interference and Diffraction Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....