11. What did Dr. King fight for?
12. What does CORE mean?
13. What does NAACP stand for?
14. What does SCLC stand for?
15. What inspired King to help the fight for Civil Rights?
16. What legislation was passed in 1964 as a result of the March on Washington?
17. What month do we celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day?
18. What organization named King its Man of the Year for 1963?
19. What type of award did Dr. King receive?
20. What type of protests did Martin Luther King, Jr. organize?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....