11. What was the name of the army that George Washington commanded during the Revolutionary War?
12. When did George Washington first take oath as President of USA?
13. When was George Washington born?
14. When Washington took the presidential oath of office, this was called his ...............
15. Where did the British surrender to George Washington at the end of the Revolutionary War?
16. Where was George Washington born?
17. Where was George Washington born?
18. Which one is not a precedent that Washington set?
19. Which river did George Washington cross on Christmas night 1776?
20. Which two members of Washingtons cabinet were considered political rivals?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....