11. How can you tell when static electricity has been discharged?
12. If two charged materials are brought close together, what do they exert on each other?
13. Sphere A is charged positively and sphere B is neutral. The spheres are brought near each other. Which of the following statements is true?
14. Two objects have collected static electricity with the same charge. What would the objects do when placed near each other?
15. Two positive charges with magnitudes 4Q and Q are separated by a distance r. Which of the following statements is true?
16. What is rubbed off one material and onto the other?
17. What type of charge does the material gaining electrons have?
18. What type of charge does the material losing electrons have?
19. What will happen if you add more batteries to an electrical circuit containing light bulbs?
20. Which form of electric discharge appears in nature?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....