11. What is one way to describe a Photon?
12. What does the acronym MASER stand for?
13. What does the acronym LASER stand for?
14. What determines the color of light?
15. The National Ignition Facility will use what type of laser for fusion power experimentation?
16. The Eximer laser produces light with what wavelength?
17. Most lasers are electrically inefficient devices
18. Laser energy is used to break up kidney or gallstones in process called?
19. Chemical lasers use...............to produce their beams
20. As wavelength gets longer, the laser light can be focused to
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....