71. The scroll saw is also called a
72. The size of a drill press is expressed as twice the distance from the center of the............to the column.
73. The size of a power drill is determined by the size of its
74. The thickness of a tenon should be..............the thickness of the piece in which the mortise will be cut.
75. The three keys to good design include
76. The top grade of hardwood lumber is labeled
77. The two basic types of hardware are cabinet hardware and
78. The two main types of butt joints include edge butt joints and
79. The vertical part of a shoulder is cut with a
80. The width of a tenon should be............inches or less.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Carpentry
Carpentry Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Carpentry Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....