MCQ quiz on Plant Kingdom multiple choice questions and answers on Plant Kingdom MCQ questions on Plant Kingdom objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. If the diploid number of a flowering plant is 36. What would be the chromosome number in its endosperm
2. The embryo sac of an Angiosperm is made up of
3. A Prothallus is
4. Study of lichens is called
5. The plant cell without chloroplast is
6. The giant Redwood tree (Sequoia sempervirens) is an
7. Microsporophyll : Stamen then Megasporophyll
8. The first land plant on earth was
9. Xerophytic Characters are present in
10. Fungus cell wall is made up of
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....