21. The modern grammatical system had come into existence by the end of the............century.
22. The most important dialect during the Old English period was:
23. The most important dialect used during the Old English period is
24. The Norman Conquest of England began with the rule of:
25. The Norman Conquest of England was in the year
26. The original language of Britain was
27. The Renaissance and the coming of the printed book tended to set and standardize
28. The Scandinavians and Norsemen who settled in England spoke what language?
29. The............theory suggests that speech originates from man?s attempt to imitate the characteristic sound of the creature / object he is referring to
30. This theory traces all forms of speech utterance back to emotional interjections evoked by pain, surprise, pleasure, wonder etc.
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....