Wordpress Multiple Choice Question and Answers on Wordpress Objective Questions and Answers of Wordpress Quiz for freshers and interview preparations. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. In the WordPress template hierarchy, which file could not be used to display an archive?
2. In which of the following ways might you contribute to the WordPress community by testing?
3. In WordPress, what is the block editor used for?
4. In WordPress, what is the Loop used to do?
5. In WordPress, what is true of plugins?
6. In your wp-config.php file, you've added the following line of code. What does it do?
define( 'DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT', true );
var x = "16"
8. On a webpage, there are frequently navigation links, a search bar, or other elements that appear before the main content. For keyborad and screen reader users, it can be frustrating to get to the main content of a page because they have to tab through all these elements on every new page load. What can you add to a site to fix this?
9. Review of the HTML on line1. The goal of the PHP on line 2 is to extract the field value and assign it to a variable prior to inserting into the database. What is wrong with this PHP code?
$title = $_POST[ 'title' ];
10. The REST API is a simple way to get data in and out of WordPress over HTTP. Applications using the REST API should be written in which programming language?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....