11. All Acts passed by the Indian parliament must be published in
12. Among new offences included in the 2015 amendment of SC and ST (Prevention of Atrocities) Act is:
13. Any law passed or any action taken by a state government to prevent or restrict women from taking up employment in state government or public sector undertaking violates the following fundamental right
14. Any outsider (such as a neighbour or friend), who reports a domestic violence case in good faith to the concerned protection officer
15. As per the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, ‘voyeurism is a criminal offence and means
16. As per the Dowry Prohibition Act 1961, when any person is prosecuted for taking or abetting the taking of dowry then the burden of proving that he/she has not committed the offence lies with
17. As per the Maternity Benefit Act, maternity benefits are NOT applicable in the following situation
18. Can any person with information about a sexual harassment incident file a complaint to the Complaints Committee?
19. For a specific job the minimum wages are
20. For the medical termination of pregnancy (MTP) of an adult woman in sound health, whose consent is mandatory among the following?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....