21. Which Wisconsin city is known for its annual EAA AirVenture Oshkosh, one of the world's largest airshows?
22. What is the official state insect of Wisconsin, a beneficial pollinator crucial for agriculture?
23. Devil's Lake, a popular state park with stunning rock formations, is located in which Wisconsin county?
24. Which famous architect designed the Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center in Madison, Wisconsin?
25. Which Wisconsin city is known for its annual EAA AirVenture Oshkosh, one of the world's largest airshows?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....